Contributors

Saturday, April 21, 2007

So am I...

You were looking into darkness...
And I was a fearless light into your insanity.
I never thought of love before...
Before you cried...

I was living as long as you were giving me the sense.
Like the moon is living through sun's light.
But night has come again...

Weakness is a song that we all sing along
So am I...

But day after day, I was staring at your eyes.
They were red again. But you weren't crying...

Madness is all that's left.
Still remembered you saying:"wherever you go, I'll follow".

No! Reality is something else.
My poor little child...
My poor little child...

3 comments:

dj daisy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dj daisy said...

hello my friend!!!! your blogger is the greatest i΄ve ever read!!continue please!!!!!i want to hear-see more.
P.S im a big Rockfan!!!!my favourites band is also Scorpions!!!

vampiria said...

Τι όμορφο ποίημα Zelot μου! Απίστευτο! Υπάρχουν πολλές πλευρές στην πραγματικότητα όμως ε; Κρίμα που η δική της δεν κράτησε για πολύ...
Φιλιά πολλά...