Contributors

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Heaven and hell unite, deep inside the dark abyss of the mind,
A thousand sounds,
A thousand voices,
Scents of blossom and of fear dance around into a misty landscape...
Mysteries and unforseeable quests are born within a moment
And vanish like shadows in the dark...

Dreamers and wanderers,
Vagabonds but dandies,
Beautiful but monsterous,
Both angels and demons...

Our contradictions drive us above all other...
An image into a mirror, split into a thousand pieces...
A hope that faded like a spark in the void...

2 comments:

Zelot said...

Through the depths of the time
Through the hours of my pain
and the shameless tears
I invite you...
Yet more I have fought the beasts and the fears of my own, now I'm not afraid.
Soon the vampire will invade into the calmest lands, to become insanity...

I welcome you!

Paolo said...

Vam το χεις!