Contributors

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fallen

Followed by desire and ambition
my path seemed unlikely deep
while the lights were fading out.

I've searched for you
and for peace of mind
But indeed...

Day after day, my blood run in rivers
and shivers were running up my spine
as I was no longer hearing the beat of your heart

And there was no light today or tomorrow,
for I was alone and you were already defeated, dead

Then an inner voice was calling for me
as I was looking the fiery sky:

"Just pay attention and tell
Do you hear the bell?
Cause the fallen never cry..."

5 comments:

the dagger said...

Φανταστικό...

Zelot said...

Dagger,καλώς ήρθες και σ'ευχαριστώ...

vampiria said...

The fallen never cry, my dear...But when they do, their voice will shatter the strongest steel and break the ancient rocks in the end of the world...

Πολύ ωραίο post καλό μου! Σε φιλώ...

drunksoul said...

Για το the fallen never cry ήθελα να πω και γω αλλά τα είπε όλα η vampiria. Πολύ καλό...

trying escape the truth said...

Διαβάζω εδώ και ώρα όσα έχεις γράψει. Δεν μπορώ να πω παρά μόνο δύο λέξεις: Απίστευτα αληθινά